De La Ronde Ruins Preservation

Bayou Preservation has worked with the De La Ronde Preservation Corporation for over a year on the preservation of the De La Ronde Plantation ruins in St. Bernard Parish. This 18th century plantation once served as the British officers’ headquarters and hospital during the War of 1812, survived the Civil War, and then burned down during a lightning storm. It will be preserved as a ruins for the citizens of St. Bernard Parish.

Repointing at the De La Ronde Ruins

Repointing at the De La Ronde Ruins